CAS number： 70288-86-7
Molecular formula： C95H146O28
molecular weight： 1736.15894
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Appearance||White or yellowish-white crystalline powder||Qualified|
|Solubility||Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in methylene chloride, soluble in alcohol||Qualified|
|Identfication||IR corresponds with that of CRS standard||Qualified|
|HPLC, the retention time for H2B1a and H2B1b corresponds with that of standard preparation||Qualified|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and not more intensely colored than BY7||Qualified|
|Specific optical rotation (anhydrous and solvent-free substance)||-17 to -20||-17.9|
|Related substances (%)||Individual impurities (RRT1.3-1.5)≤2.5||I-1:＜0.05 K:2.0|
|Any other individual impurities≤1|
C:0.1 A:0.4 J:0.2
H:0.3 D:＜0.05 F:0.1
|Ethanol and Formamide (%)||Ethanol≤5.0||3.63|
|Heavy metal (%)||≤0.002||＜0.002|
|Sulphated ash (%)||≤0.1||0.08|
|Residue of solvent||≤890ppm||＜890ppm|
|Assay (%) (HPLC, Basis on drying)||H2B1a/(H2B1a+H2B1b)≥90.0||97.8|
|Conclusion||Complies with the requirements of EP8.0|
IVERMECTIN is a white crystalline powder;Tasteless.This product in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate easily dissolved, almost insoluble in water.
Ivermectin is a new kind of broad spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity antibiotic drug resistant parasites, external parasite especially are good flooding kill nematodes and arthropods, widely used in cattle, sheep, horses, pigs, gastrointestinal nematodes, lung nematodes and parasitic arthropod, canine intestinal nematodes, ear mites, scabies mites, heart silk worm and microfilariae, gastrointestinal nematodes and external parasites, and poultry.
Functions of Ivermectin
1. Ivermectin is the derivatives of abamectin. Ivermectin belongs to oral semisynthetic broad-spectrum drug resistant parasites.
2. Ivermectin has effect for most of the various life cycle nematodes.
3. Ivermectin has effect for the microfilaria of onchocerca volvulus,but it does not has effect for the adult onchocerca volvulus
4. Ivermectin has effect for dung round worms that is only stay in intestinal tract
5. Ivermectin has selective inhibition.